Are you a naturally skinny girl who just can't put on weight? Maybe you are a cardio addict, and you have lost the curves you love. Be whatever the reason may be, you have pulled the right string, keep going. Here’s a look at the kind of correct foods that will help you gain weight and gain those curves that you crave for.
Putting on weight requires an increase in quality calories that contribute to muscle rather than fat. This means that you should eat foods from each food group rather than filling up on junk food. These food groups include - Nutrients, fruits, vegetables, carbohydrates, whole grains, protein and dairy food to increase calorie intake in a healthy way.
Foods that are necessary for good muscle build and curves are: -
- A whole-wheat toast with peanut butter, a banana and a glass of milk makes a healthy breakfast.
- Salmon, olive oil, avocado, nuts and cheese are good munchies.
- Adding yoghurt in fruits and sandwiches help. Other stuffs like healthy smoothie and nutri-bars should be taken in between the meals.
- The grain like seeds of the Quinoa are highly rich in proteins and helps to gain weight. It can be added in a garlic yoghurt sandwich and taken in between lunch and dinner or as breakfast.
- Seitan is just the right protein food that should be included in everyday food. It contains 75% of proteins.
- Eat starchy vegetables like Potatoes, Peas, Cauliflower, Pumpkin, Sweet potatoes.
- Beans and Lentils for Healthy Carbohydrates. Incorporating beans and lentils into your diet is a fast way to gain weight.
You can combine cheese with most grains to have a complete protein meal. For example, pasta and cheese combine to make a complete protein. You can combine most dairy products with most grains to do the job. Oatmeal and yogurt when mixed become a full protein meal too.
You can also mix together legumes along with a whole grain to do the job. For example, a rice and bean burrito. This combination gives you an enormous number of choices and options well beyond just beans and rice.
Vegetarians cut off the high supplements of meat. For them augmenting the diet with a few supplements and meal boosters is recommended. It is like you’re saving money by not eating meat and spending it on augmenting your diet.
Food should be measured by the quality of its intake and not the quantity. Calories always help, but the quality intake of the same should be the prime focus. Weight lifting for good muscle strength built is necessary with food. Because you aren’t only trying to gain weight, you are trying to gain muscles.
Our bodies adapt to heavy weightlifting by building up and send the calories off. The tricky part is that you actually need to cue your body to build muscles, since you don’t have a lot of it naturally. To do that you really do need to lift some seriously heavy weights. There’s no way around it.
Written by Healthenablr
Healthenablr is a comprehensive telemedicine platform that allows you to search for and discover doctors in your area and connect with them via. live text chat or video chat.
Check out Healthenablr's selection of doctors in your area today - https://www.healthenablr.com
Get Started with Fitness: