- Get monitored with real-time to train the right way! Experience different workouts customised for you.
X-FITT is a fitness studio unlike any other health club, A group training with variety of fitness activities. Their fitness program will meet the needs of our diverse community, which includes full-time Moms, Doctors, Lawyers, Chartered accountants, Athletes, Grand parents, Kids and Students. which is what makes it a special experience for those who choose to invest their sweat and hard work into the program.
X-FITT is made up of many things barbells, rubber mats, pull-up bars, Squat Racks, Keetlebells, Rock Climbing etc., Though the members of X-F come from many different backgrounds, and each have their own unique story they all gather in the same place in pursuit of the same goal. That goal is to embody the best version of ourselves. To strengthen our mind, body, and spirit in a way that will forever endure.
REAL WORKOUT - REAL PEOPLE - REAL RESULTS.
X-FITT is proud to announce their dream project for a strong and healthy Future X-FITT JUNIOR Kids-Gym.In the past parents worried more about their children being home by the time the street lights came on then whether or not they got the recommended amount of daily activity. Today parents are advised to monitor their children’s body mass index (height-to-weight ratio) as the obesity epidemic among children has reached to a very high level, Physical activity will not only help today’s children by preventing them from becoming obese or helping them to lose weight if necessary, it will also teach them healthy habits that can last a lifetime. Top reasons kids should get plenty of exercise:
1) Kids who exercise are more likely to keep exercising as an adult.
2) Exercise helps kids achieve and maintain a healthy body weight.
3) Regular physical activity helps build and maintain strong, healthy muscles, bones and joints.
4) Exercise aids in the development of important interpersonal skills—this is especially true for participation in team sports.
5) Exercise improves the quantity and quality of sleep.
6) Research shows that exercise promotes improved school attendance and enhances academic performance.
7) Kids who exercise have greater self-esteem and better self-images.
8) Participating in regular physical activity prevents or delays the development of many chronic diseases (e.g., heart disease, diabetes, obesity, hypertension) and promotes health.
9) Children who are active report fewer symptoms of anxiety and depression and a better overall mood.
10) Exercise helps improve motor coordination and enhances the development of various motor performance skills.