About Orient Combat Arts
ORIENT COMBAT ARTS is committed to providing the most Easy, Effective & Realistic Fitness & Self-Defense Training program available today. Like the Mixed Martial Artist of today, we believe that one should be competent in all ranges of fighting, including Stand up and Ground Fighting, both with and without Weapons. While Fitness and Self-Defense is our main Focus, our Students regularly participate in District, State & National Championship. Our school has earned a reputation for high quality and safe instruction and for developing quality, competitive fighters. Students who have chosen to compete have won numerous District, State, National Title and Medals, giving testament to the quality of our diverse training. We organize Camps, Work Shops, Seminars and Tournaments on regular basis. Our Students also participate in District, State, National & International Training Camps & Tournaments.
At OCA we teach an art of using the Body & Mind for the purposes of Self Defense and Fitness. All of our Martial Art programs focus on improving the Body and the Mind. We offer Martial Art classes for all ages – you are never too old or too out of shape to start.
We Provide Regular Batch, Special Batch, Personal Training, Group Training, Corporate Training & Women Self Defense, We have Female Instructors, Separate Batch for Kids & Adults
Orient Combat Arts is Under the Guidance of:
Grand Master Sung Soo Lee 9th Dan Black Belt
Taekwondo & Hapkido (Korea & Australia )
Grand Master Mohammed Sardar Sahikh 5th Dan Black Belt Taekwondo & Hapkido (India)
"Tae" means "foot" or "to strike with the feet". "Kwon" means "hand", or "to strike with the hand". "Do" means discipline, art, or way. Hence TaeKwonDo (foot-hand-way) means literally "the art of the feet and the hands" or "the art of kicking and punching". Taekwondo is Koren Martial Art and Modern Olympic Sports, known all over the world for its exciting and devastating acrobatic Kick.
· Hapkido means Way of co-ordinatined power, Hapkido is Korean Martial Art includes Strike, Joints locks, Grappling, Throws, Takedowns & Pressure points.
· Pencak Silat indigenous Martial Art of Indonesia is very comprehensive Martial Art covering all range of Fighting also includes Strike, Joints locks, Grappling, Throws, Takedowns Traditional and Improvised weapons.
· Eskrima Knows as Eskrima, Kali and Arnis, It is the indigenous Martial Art of Philippines. What make Eskrima different from other Martial Art is that the training starts with the weapons and then with Empty Hand.
· Silambam Traditional Martial Art of South India Tamil Nadu Martial Art is weapon based it is similar to Kalaripattu, includes Long stick, Short stick (Single/Double) and also other flexible weapons)
· Muay Thai (Kick Boxing) An Art of unarmed Combat, Muay Thai literally means “Thai Boxing” and it is a National Game of Thailand which has been a part of Military training since ancient times.
· Women Self Defense Program
Women Self Defense Program is a program of realistic, self-defense tactics and techniques. It is a comprehensive course for women that begins with awareness, prevention, risk reduction and avoidance, while progressing on to the basics of hands-on defense training. WSDP is not a martial arts program.