About Fitso Flash Noida
Complete transformation of 100 Runners (anyone from beginner to advance) :
They are committed to revolutionise the running training program in a total scientific way. Adding value to every km of your running. Making you fit, healthier, confident and an efficient Runner starting from whatever level you are currently.
How are they doing it?
Enrolling 100 Runners from Delhi/NCR. Customizing Program for every individual separately as per their personal goals. Work on the holistic and scientific way of training the runners. Understanding the goal of every individual and plan out the expectations in the beginning of the plan. Assigning one to one Coach dedicated to bring results and transforming runners in all aspects. Using latest scientific and structured ways of coaching to keep runners injury free and improving their running habits by analysing all their biometrics.
What can you expect from your coaches?
One to One interaction between each runner and Coach. Everyday workout plan updates according to your progress. Weekly goal setting and discussion for next week. Setting up the race schedule for the complete duration of the program. Eight on-ground training sessions every month. Guidance about injuries/ strain prevention and solving all your queries about your running and fitness. Monthly Report on your biometric parameters showing the improvement in numbers.
Your Monthly Scientific Analysis :
- Gait Analysis to suggest you the right shoes.
- Scientific Slow Motion Running Video Analysis.
- Complete Running posture Analysis.
- Cadence Rate and Stride strength analysis.
- Heart Rate and Threshold data analysis.
- Speed and Stamina Analysis.
- Body Strength Analysis.
What can you expect from this project?
- Staying healthy, motivated, full of energy and with an aim to look forward to.
- Your complete Transformation as a Runner.
- Realising your true fitness potential and getting in best shape.
- Understanding the value of every km you run (no junk miles).
- Meeting your individual goals.
- Improvement in the endurance (distance), speed, running style and personal confidence
- Complete knowledge about your own running biomechanics, strengths and weaknesses.