- All-in-one membership with Unlimited access to CrossFit Stride and top gyms & classes with best-in-safety standards mandated by the government
- 3 month freezing with no-questions-asked: If you are busy to workout or not feeling comfortable you can pause your OnePass & re-start later
- Online Fitness Included- Choose & attend from over 100+ daily virtual workout & meditation classes over Zoom
- Bonus Offering - Opt for upto 4 Personal Training sessions monthly which you can avail at home or workout outdoors
CrossFit Stride offers an hour long session which is a combination of warm up, skill, WOD (workout of the day) and cool down. WOD is a short and intense workout that works one's entire body. Consisting of gymnastic and body weight exercises such as Jumping, Climbing, Pull ups, Pushups, Weight lifting exercises like Clean & Jerk, Snatch, Kettle bell training, Jump Rope, etc., every workout is different from the other hence making entire session both entertaining and rigrous.
All the members will receive personalized coaching and nutrition counselling by CrossFit certified coaches.
To join CrossFit Stride, one has to first take an introductory class lasting anywhere between 3-7 days, which is a one on one session where one will be taught all the foundation movements of CrossFit.
CrossFit is infinitely scalable which means it is appropriate for any age as well as any fitness level. At CrossFit Stride everyone including children, grandparents and professional athletes follow the same program but at their own level of intensity. The complexity of exercises and the loads (or weights) can be scaled up or down as per the ability of the individual. So whatever shape you’re starting from, you’ll be able to jump right in.
When you join, you will receive ramp-up sessions before you
will be allowed to participate in the regular classes. During ramp-up sessions,
you will be taught basic foundation movements of CrossFit under close
supervision of our coaches.
There is a belief about CrossFit that it is only meant for hardcore athletes. Tell you what, it is not true!! In fact, because CrossFit focuses on fundamental functional movements, it is an excellent program for beginners. Basic exercises such as squat, press, pull-up, pushup, running, etc, which are the staple CrossFit exercises are the base of any fitness program. Moreover, you will learn these exercises under guidance of educated coaches. CrossFit utilizes group class methodology to train people, which is much more fun as compared to training alone in a regular gym. Hence, a beginner will stay motivated and get better results.
To sum up, it is for you.
1. If you are bored with your current fitness program and are ready to try something new or if your current program is no longer working for you.
2. if you motivated to increase your fitness capacity, but have limited time.
3. if you are looking to get better (faster, stronger, fitter) at your sport.
4. if you are looking for real, tangible and lasting changes in your overall health and appearance.